As a Federal Contractor it is crucial that your organization is informed and up to date with mission critical updates to regulations, legal decisions, and best practices. Unfortunately, while training your staff is vital, it can also be costly and time consuming! Now, Thompson Information Services is delivering the training your staff needs without the hassle and excess cost. Get expert training in ONE place, without ever leaving your office — for one low price.
The Federal Contracting Webinar Training Pass program gives your organization year-round unrestricted access to a range of training programs, featuring expert speakers, designed specifically for individuals working in the federal contracting community.
Your entire staff can take advantage of this extensive training resource. The Federal Contracting Webinar Training Pass lets you train on your schedule — on the subjects you need most. Gather your entire team to participate in any of our live webinars, view archived webinars together OR let them view and listen on their own time. Live sessions qualify for CPE credits and all archives are mobile friendly!
The Webinar Training Pass is available for only $2,495 for a 12 month subscription. That’s less than $80 per webinar for over 32 live and archived webinars during your 12 month subscription. Buying each webinar individually would cost almost $7,700 — saving your organization thousands of dollars! Order your pass today!
Training Topics Include:
- Understanding the Davis-Bacon Act and Prevailing Wage Law on Government Contracts
- Demystifying DCAA Incurred Cost Submissions
- Certified Payroll and Prevailing Wage Reports: A practical Guide to Compliance
- Working With the FAR: An Introduction to the Regulations That Govern Federal Procurement
- Labor Rule Changes: What Government Contractors Should Do to Prepare
- When Opportunity Knocks: Understand teaming, Subcontracting, and Joint Ventures
- Organizational and Personal Conflicts of Interest: New and Pending Rules
- Attributes of an Adequate Accounting System
- Contract Closeout Best Practices
- Managing Cost Type Contracts
Click here for a list of this month’s upcoming webinars and recordings.
When you register for the Federal Contracting Webinar Training Pass, you get instant on-demand access to our ever growing collection of webinars AND access to all of our LIVE webinars for the life of your 12-month subscription! You’ll automatically be registered for every Thompson Federal Contracting webinar we host plus, you’ll have access to our archive of programs. Live sessions also qualify for CPE credits!
How Much Will Your Federal Contracting Webinar Training Pass Cost?
The Webinar Training Pass is available for only $2,495 for a 12 month subscription. That’s less than $80 per webinar for over 32 live and archived webinars during your 12 month subscription. Order your pass now!
To Recap, Here’s What Your New Federal Contracting Webinar Training Pass Gives You:
1. In-depth training from the experts in the Federal Contracting community
2. Instant, on-demand, unlimited access to all archived webinars for each member of your team
3. One automatic registration to every live federal contracting webinar we host for the life of your subscription
4. CPE credits for all live webinars you attend
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-800-677-3789 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.